Cleanliness, comfort and breakfasts are top priorty for staff at The Harbour Lights. We offer the following to make sure your holiday is a relaxing one:
- Hearty, Cooked breakfasts included in all prices!
- Daily room cleans
- Free & Fast WIFI in each room. Strong signal everywhere!
- Extension cables and plugs to ensure all electronics can be charged next to your bed.
- Fully en-suite with bath or shower, WC and hand wash basin.
- Non-smoking throughout the building.
- Modern fire detection and warning system, fully compliant with current health and safety legislation.
- High quality supportive mattresses.
- Pillow and blanket protectors.
- Iron and Ironing board upon request
- Professionally laundered towels and bed linen.
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Cotton buds
- Digital flat screen TV (Freeview).
- Comfort tray in room contains: organic mint/earl grey and PG or Typhoo teabags and coffee/de-caf coffee, biscuits and local devon sweets. All complimentary.
- A bottle of still water for each guest, with individually wrapped cups
- Individually controlled heating in each room.
- Extra extension cables if required
- Spare iphone (gen 1-7) or samsung (most gens) chargers available to use for the duration of your stay.
- Extra blanket in wardrobe
CLICK HERE TO BOOK
A few pictures of our Rooms
book our 1st Floor Double – Large, bright, high ceilings with en-suite bathroom (bath with overhead shower)
book our 1st Floor Twin – High ceilings with En-suite (electric shower).
book our Large 1st Floor Double – Floor to ceiling picture windows, high ceilings, coffee table and captains chairs. Large en-suite bathroom (electric shower).
book our 3rd Floor Triple – Two-room family unit, en-suite (shower). Double bedroom, separate single bedroom. Ideal for families with an older child or a couple with an adult family member. Bookable as Double/Twin.
book our Large 3rd Floor Double with Sea View – En-suite (electric shower). Floor to ceiling bay windows provide views across the Channel to the north and to the harbour towards Larkstone Beach and Hillsborough to the east. Coffee table and chairs for guests.